Friday he was there: My last day at Microsoft Research. The last days were very busy, I had to do much to my project so far as to bring to completion - finally have all sorts of problems made sure that I finish, unfortunately not all could. This also ensures that the last week went even quicker around, as was the time before.
Friday morning I had my final presentation, which took place in the largest lecture hall in building 99 - not because so many listeners would come, but everyone else was already booked. The speech was surprisingly good, especially that of the lecture was knitted together in a hurry, because a lot of time to prepare was not.
was my mentor then be invited to dinner. Together with colleagues from the team with whom I had to do all the time, we went to a restaurant on the Microsoft campus and there were burgers.
The rest of the day: marked by all sorts of work to complete a few outstanding issues in the project. In general, it was again a long working day, until just 23 clock I could finally go home, after I placed my supervisor in more detail in the software I have written in the 3 months, was admitted.
course I also had to clean up my desk - both the real as in the virtual Windows. And then after I fired the laptop and put my access card, my internship was really over.
And now I'm looking forward to just under 2 weeks of vacation to take me right to recover from the stress of late.
Friday morning I had my final presentation, which took place in the largest lecture hall in building 99 - not because so many listeners would come, but everyone else was already booked. The speech was surprisingly good, especially that of the lecture was knitted together in a hurry, because a lot of time to prepare was not.
was my mentor then be invited to dinner. Together with colleagues from the team with whom I had to do all the time, we went to a restaurant on the Microsoft campus and there were burgers.
The rest of the day: marked by all sorts of work to complete a few outstanding issues in the project. In general, it was again a long working day, until just 23 clock I could finally go home, after I placed my supervisor in more detail in the software I have written in the 3 months, was admitted.
course I also had to clean up my desk - both the real as in the virtual Windows. And then after I fired the laptop and put my access card, my internship was really over.
And now I'm looking forward to just under 2 weeks of vacation to take me right to recover from the stress of late.
0 comments:
Post a Comment