Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Doujinshi Bulma Dragon Ball

Fridge

My Fridge is rather poor by American standards. The devices have a really great Double door and the door itself in an ice dispenser. But I can still not say that my device would be too small, quite the opposite.

In the photo on the right (click for larger version) shows the good piece after the last purchase. The freezer compartment takes up a more than 1 / 4 of the volume of the refrigerator. As you can see I use the space for bread and lots of ice cream.

Otherwise you will find with me, especially vegetables, fruits, drinks and some cheese and yogurt. Water is right in there in 1 gallon cans, and the pack of orange juice, standing in the doorway edited to nearly 2 liters. When the milk but I leave it in a liter instead of compulsory Gallon, which is after all just bad any more than I consume.

With all the size, however, is it possible not to provide an open wine bottle with a cork in the refrigerator. The compartments in the doors are simply not high enough and the height of the door shelves can be adjusted unpraktischerweise not. May have noticed anyone yet, probably drink white wine with little Americans.
After several attempts to find a white wine that tastes good, I've also given up and would rather stay in the good German beer, as you can see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment