There are a surprising number of crows. I have noticed some time ago, as a group of crows every now and again, "air concerts" in front of my house there, especially early in the morning. But recently I also worked, why there are so many: The crows use the many dumpsters and trash cans here for a quick and easy to get food. One morning I was able to observe them as they have cleared a recycle bin empty Paper cups to paper cups. The critters had already sent it right to grab the cup with their beaks.
If I taking out my garbage, usually a small swarm of flies the garbage containers. The waste containers are smart enough no cover, and are therefore easily accessible. Even on the Microsoft campus, they lay siege to the dumpster. There the containers do have cover, but the containers are still always open, probably for convenience.
But as soon you have half a crow plague the neck.
If I taking out my garbage, usually a small swarm of flies the garbage containers. The waste containers are smart enough no cover, and are therefore easily accessible. Even on the Microsoft campus, they lay siege to the dumpster. There the containers do have cover, but the containers are still always open, probably for convenience.
But as soon you have half a crow plague the neck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment