Sunday, August 23, 2009

Killing Me Softly Movie Clothes

As you make your bed

Mein Bett In US-bedroom you will meet a different type of beds than we are normally accustomed to in Germany. I once inserted to the right here as a sample copy my bed (click for larger version).

The typical American bed (I say this now just out of my experience) has a spring mattress and it does not rust. Nevertheless, the American beds are relatively high, often even slightly higher than the seat of a chair. Here, the bed is very powerful, because the sides are covered with fabric hanging down, so that the bed looks like a solid block. There

A simple quilt it. But a combination of sheets, blanket and bedspread. Depending on the heat you can then cover more or less warm. In a house where I last Month, was the whole was still crowned with lots of decorative pillows (at least 10 units!), Which were stacked at the top end on the bedspread. What you do with it at night, I do not know. Probably what I always do in hotels: ship on the ground where they no longer interfere.


0 comments:

Post a Comment