Saturday, I could no longer avoid going to the hairdresser. Here all the hairdressers advertise that you need an appointment and without standing right turn comes. To be specific: In most hairdressers can make no appointments. That you can not wait, of course, is a myth, it ultimately no one can prevent that during peak hours more than Frisierbedürftige as hairdressers.
But I was lucky and got the same turn. The store did not now so different to a German barber. Unique, that hung around all diplomas, attested to the hairdressers and their ability to load even the approval. One reason not to go to the hairdresser, make sure that I have been in Germany do not really know how I would have cut his hair. And then of course the relevant technical terms that I had to just guess from the context. So I now know that sideburns are called in English Side Burns.
first I had a deja-vu: When I was a few years ago for the first time in San Diego in a U.S. hairdresser, but has the smooth cut wash my hair gelled without it before. And here it would happen again, only this time I was prepared and asked the lady but then, me to wash the hair before it gets going. Apparently they did not want to really, because her reaction was "Are you sure? It costs 5 dollars extra".
I was safe, at least before, because after washing I was sure that the lady was originally a nurse, as she has my head up and pushed down during the wash.
Then I had to finish it yet, I like the head with a razor to a few millimeters, sorry to cut a fraction of an inch and instead would prefer to use the scissors. And I was then not shake the feeling that they selbige no longer used for a while, she had came before me plenty of awkward when cutting. But then after the cut was less than 15 minutes (!), Including hair washing over, which may explain also that I have had better hair cuts.
But at least the hair is trimmed back a bit and soon I can go back to my usual hairdresser, certainly I'm not going to wait another 10 weeks.
But I was lucky and got the same turn. The store did not now so different to a German barber. Unique, that hung around all diplomas, attested to the hairdressers and their ability to load even the approval. One reason not to go to the hairdresser, make sure that I have been in Germany do not really know how I would have cut his hair. And then of course the relevant technical terms that I had to just guess from the context. So I now know that sideburns are called in English Side Burns.
first I had a deja-vu: When I was a few years ago for the first time in San Diego in a U.S. hairdresser, but has the smooth cut wash my hair gelled without it before. And here it would happen again, only this time I was prepared and asked the lady but then, me to wash the hair before it gets going. Apparently they did not want to really, because her reaction was "Are you sure? It costs 5 dollars extra".
I was safe, at least before, because after washing I was sure that the lady was originally a nurse, as she has my head up and pushed down during the wash.
Then I had to finish it yet, I like the head with a razor to a few millimeters, sorry to cut a fraction of an inch and instead would prefer to use the scissors. And I was then not shake the feeling that they selbige no longer used for a while, she had came before me plenty of awkward when cutting. But then after the cut was less than 15 minutes (!), Including hair washing over, which may explain also that I have had better hair cuts.
But at least the hair is trimmed back a bit and soon I can go back to my usual hairdresser, certainly I'm not going to wait another 10 weeks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment