Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Many Points In Pad Thai

main good ...

First thanks for the good wishes and expressions of concern, which I received on my last post!
marriage must now be puzzled long, I can the "mystery" also reveal simple - with an MRI, which was made a Clarification of a possible meniscal injury, turned out that the meniscus and ligaments are intact, but ...
* sarcasm * drum roll please ...
I have a tumor in the knee.

Yes, exactly. From the column: "1000 things you do not hear from your doctor"

Nevertheless, there is one there and my attending orthopedic surgeon referred me now refer to any of the numerous Munich university hospitals, as the uninvited guest to the knee that, either leave and the doctor would not let my own cause, but do better by competent authority in the clinic.
Next week I have time for preliminary discussion with the surgeon, since the whole lot again be thoroughly investigated and then clarified the way forward.
And no, I'm not thrilled.
absolutely nothing.

Still Foxy mother is the problem after overcoming the initial shock state in their own way and so I have at least (to loosen the mood after this glorious message) a cervix history for you.

Our scenario: Foxy Fuchsia and mother sitting on the couch. Foxy mother has digested the first shock of the diagnosis and has been focusing on the really important problems of the situation ...

mother Foxy: ... if you then go to the hospital, we first have to buy anyway. When you have time? As we will soon have to go, you still need nightgowns.
Foxy :?
mother Foxy: Yes, in your elevator can go around you, since you need clever nightgowns, we get the best this week, that's solved problem ...
Foxy: Um, Mutsch? I hope that the surgery will be performed as an outpatient. It's just a stupid tumor at the knee, the cut on the, pick out the make, and I go back.
mother Foxy: Since a few days you will have to stay inside!
Foxy : Mutsch! I stay because of the small tumor is not eternal in the hospital! I hate hospitals!
mother Foxy: Do not play like that.
Foxy: I imagine not, I note quietly that I did not for days because of a Schnippser stay in the hospital! We're no longer in the Stone Age, something makes one is ambulatory and well!
mother Foxy: Just because you have your circus with hospitals! Since you stay in it most!
Foxy: Hello? Do you forget again that I am no longer 12?
mother Foxy: Then you do not behave so childish! You stay in there and end!
Foxy: Kuhl? Cut, sew get out, and then I am going home! Today, the appendix to for outpatient thyroid done everything, then I will not because of the small tumor remain in the hospital!
mother Foxy: You and your hospital neuroses! As the wound is much better!
Foxy: What wound care? This is a cut with a plaster over it, since nothing needs to be fed!
mother Foxy: But certainly you have to keep the leg a few days of quiet!
Foxy: Exactly! In order to increase the risk of thrombosis!!
mother Foxy: Oh, you know everything better. You'll see! It is not growing too easy!
Foxy: Mutsch apologize Please - we could have cut the knee first, before we worry about clogging's?
mother Foxy: If you need any nightgowns. And running around a clever track suit, in your elevator because you can not.
Foxy: Mutsch! I repeat again: I. Stay. Not. In it !!!!!!!!
mother Foxy: You can not even wear all the time, the hospital gown.
Foxy: Certainly not, because I will be so AT HOME!!
mother Foxy: One week, I guess, because you definitely need four night shirts, sweats after surgery you too, and then two Track suits and sensible slippers, have you ever sensible slippers?
Foxy: Mutsch, I get migraines now! Do you hear me actually to be?
mother Foxy: Ob. You. Slippers. Have?
Foxy: I NEED NO SLIPPERS, because I WILL NOT KEEP DRINKING!!
mother Foxy: cry Do not walk, you're already completely hysterical!
Foxy: I do not scream !!!!! I will just crazy !!!!!
mother Foxy: You feel so much less more when you scream ... Because you're on a Glitch! The professor is tell you know that you have to stay inside ...
Foxy: (whining) It's only a small surgery! If they take off my leg, must I stay in it, but NOT SO!
mother Foxy: A few days of peace you do quite well ...
Foxy: Mutsch !!!!!!!!!!
mother Foxy: four nightgowns are in any case the minimum ...

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment