Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cubefield In Ipod Touch

Anatidaephobie - Part One: Off to Mother Russia

out there is something ...
something with a beak and feathers ...
and I watched ... still!

I said I will chase them, I said I'll do anything to reveal their plans, I said I will not rest until I have it brought down, but what I found in my search, I never thought in life ...

had written after I first the time about my experiences with the evil ducks, I was tracked down quickly from them, at first I thought they were only jokes from someone, but the comments from ducks piled up, I could not do anything, they had my blog found and it was only a matter of time until they would find my apartment, I had no idea what to do ... until I discovered in January this year, this comment:

"We do not Poisonous we just there to Quack mother Russ Quack information we collect are not going all the quack's to kill, we just want to know umidity how to kill more niet "

Then my mission was clear I had to figure out to Russia and how they came to that intelligence, who the men behind the ducks, and what they really going have.

As one of the air space the ducks could not I use the plane to Russia and I had a multi-day trip take the bus in order to get out of the way .
But after two days I discovered at one of the passengers, a strange figure who seemed to watch me out of his hand luggage, I had as soon as can disappear.
Since the public transport were no longer in question, I had to walk further to beat, but again there is a risk to come into the vicinity of duck ponds was too great, I started hitchhiking to go to Russia.

After I had arrived after 2 weeks in Russia, I first tried to get information without being noticed, my first clue was a lake in which it, according to eyewitness reports, was teeming with ducks only pretending.
dared disguised as old woman, I am in the territory of the enemy, but when I got there I realized that I had probably tried, because there was only swans.

After about four weeks I had my Target have still not closer and I began to lose hope, until I discovered in a small side street of Moscow, a restaurant, which roughly translates the name "dead duck" had.
When I walked in I realized what it had called up, all the dishes were consisted of duck meat and even the decoration of Stuffed ducks. to have found
Hoping finally a place where you could help me I started a conversation with the manager.

After some insistence I got an address I was to go to, along with a warning: "You do not know on what you've admitted here."
The address led me to a remote Warehouse just outside the town and what I discovered there should be a shock and a great help in my hunt for answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment