Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Camera In The Tanning Beds

Bicycle Diaries

Actually, I wanted something exciting, perhaps NEN crime or what fictional - but then I fell David Byrnes Bicycle Diaries hands. The Talking Heads are now not really my musical core business, but to get them classified. And then it made click - "Yes, these is still the guy who the cool bicycle in New York has mitdesigned.

bought. And recommended. Because as someone in a pleasant way the great arc between everyday perception, Travelogues, social self-perception, philosophy, art and urban planning and dares you - damn good luxus. And come to write it again and again as a unifying element in his heart about bicycles, cycling, experience with the bike.

What the hell. I will here include non Rumer great - who in this weather rather desire to read here can make a picture



Buy and hide under the tree you must already own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment