Tuesday, November 2, 2010

50 Anniversay Clip Art

Inside Foxy


First you love to everyone for the many nice recovery and good wishes for comfort, compassion and encouragement!

Then the crazy positive status report - I was in fact Today (contrary to my usual habits) are actually at the doctor after the pain is not really improved, as I would have liked and I had to walk rather than hobble still pretty pitiful ...
Well, the doctor made the first up to be considered X-ray of my knee (and then again a say, I would never publish photos of me;)) and then after all was clear. Nothing broken, and the bands still whole.
Instead, "only" a hefty bruise and a very irritated bursa, and now must be observed. He should calm down voluntarily, will the nice doctor that is to remove it surgically, what excites me much.

Also may I be next week for meniscus MRI representations! Yes, such a joy! (* Winkzuandreaundmichi * - this is probably just in the family !!!!!)
thrilled me not only because I make use of a meniscus injury about as good as a crop, but also because I in MRI but to moderate panic neige ...

Oh yes. The November starts really enchanting to .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment