love readership approaching, you wonder! What I will tell you now, will shatter your perception, change your world forever - nothing will be the same as it was before! Because (and I only tell you, only here) - they really do exist! The supernaturally gifted beyond measure walk among us and they continue their miraculous forces nonchalant, where we are common people just want to kiss them in wonder and admiration the feet.
But we begin the story from the beginning ...
Foxy mother complains since a few weeks for vision - reading them noticed a circular blur as it seems to lie on the letter - when looking for a Krissel surface (eg, the white noise of the TV) can this blur perceived as dull yellow round spot. In both eyes.
Our usual eye doctor found nothing disturbing typed on a dust allergy and eye strain and let the matter rest there. A
already overdue head MRI revealed no findings and the recently consulted cardiologist (the audience noted, our doctors Marathon is still running ...) vowed stone and bone, that blood pressure had nothing to do with the visual disturbance.
far, so good.
is now mother to a very nice Foxy unfortunately, but a little over-zealous family doctor
At first glance it looks quite plain. Smaller than me, with sparse becoming hair (which he fatally meshes across his incipient baldness, in the mistaken belief of so many men, now no one would notice the hair loss ...) and an admittedly somewhat psychedelic spectacle, which certainly in sensitive minds first might cause dizziness. But we will not hassle you. He is like those moments of irritation but currently filled by the highest level of attention and interest he confers his patients!
whopping 4 minutes, we are in the treatment room, this time he creates a glaucoma test and a vision test, he also writes out a prescription for eye drops. Only a retinal examination and a test for cataracts, he does not create more, but we have let us give a new date.
At this point we are both a little irritated - careful treatment but actually looks different, right? We still do not suspect that the good man because of his amazing mental abilities such as a detailed history Lapalie not need!
Today we were back with him.
The receptionist drips mother Foxy atropine in the eye and then we have to wait. And wait. And wait. But well, yes we are waiting for you.
Finally, we must then shoved it into the inner sanctum of the magic eye doctor and mother during that Foxy with the delicacy of a price Boxers and the usual rush in the dental chair, I look wistfully at his desk.
A referral is there and a completed operation plan.
I look somewhere else, I finally other people operating histories so go for nothing.
In the 45 seconds I spent with watching, the healer Witcher has already completed its investigation. He briefly in the mother Foxy Eyes shone, now announced, the retina was found in order, he got "a bit of cataracts and would therefore be transferred to a colleague. "The surgery takes 15 minutes, outpatient, local anesthesia, the next day you have to come back here." Foxy
mother has heard only cataract the sensitive doctor, staring in horror.
"Does this mean I'm going blind?" She stutters horrified.
the sensitive of all medical announces calmly: "Yes, that means you are blind." and she gave me the referral and the operating plan, which had just been on his desk in his hand, while Mother Foxy falls pale in the dental chair.
Apart from that I gradually feel the urge to stuff his doctor Eisenbart ophthalmoscope in the throat, I will now also suspicious. He gives me as about the same referral and surgical plan that I have just noticed? Those who were filled out on his desk before he had thrown just one look at Mother fuchsis eyes?
I'm impressed! Turns out this man whom I have just kept ch for an insensitive and disinterested Riesenars ****, but suddenly as clairvoyant! Because you are angry about a person and has no idea at all that He passed the weekend, the Tarot cards, his Kristalkugel or perhaps read the viscera of mackerel, to present now, without further delay a diagnosis and also to immediately hand over all necessary documents. I wonder briefly, with admiration on her knees sinking, unfortunately the scientific warped mind off but not so I ask instead brazenly: ". So, cataract So is this already so bad that you can see it now can"
"No, this is an early stage.", The clairvoyant healer explained cheerfully. "But now operates the one before."
"And so are the visual disturbances hake ???", I am after.
I harvest a consternation view. "No, they are probably coming from the retina." Again, I have
an unreasonable objection: "But you said before 2 minutes, the retina is in order?"
The extraordinary eye doctor is now visibly annoyed and declared with a logical definition of who could cut off a slice of Occam: "Well, yes, but the age - Well, goodbye..."
And he complimented us from his waiting room, instructed once again that we need the day after the surgery to come back to him and disappears into the depths of his practice.
He probably still has to slaughter a sacred oxen before the next patient comes ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment