Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby Joint Rolling Machine

you know ...?


faithful readers know that the sweetness of this year its 42 nd Birthday celebrated. Reason enough for his hateful Dearest (Mich. ..) to give him this jubilee a golf taster. Finally, you move (n) so now finally in those aged stands, in which is no longer indulged diving, hang gliding or martial arts, but the quasi meditative contemplation of golf passes and henceforth oblivious passes through green meadows, to abuse a small, defenseless ball.
now wants this form of the more senseless violence, but - like any other - can be learned and we made today in glorious autumn weather on the GolfRange Brunnthal to be introduced to us in the minor orders that traditonellen Scottish pastime.

But wait! - First I of course wanted to quickly say goodbye to mother, Foxy ...

Foxy : We then get away - but today is the golf taster.
mother Foxy : (weighs his head thoughtfully and looked me skeptical.)
Foxy : Is something wrong?
mother Foxy : Can you believe it?
Foxy: (looking down at himself jeans, t-shirt, sport shoes ... my humble opinion, quite appropriate clothing for today's projects..)
Foxy (logical) Yes?
mother Foxy : (sighs)
Foxy : What is it?
mother Foxy: Oh, you'd buy as a polo shirt to ...
Foxy : A polo shirt?
Foxy mother : A polo shirt.
Foxy : Why? I'm going to play polo?
Foxy mother: The who have all since.
Foxy: Aha. And you know so well because you've never been in this club and why?
mother Foxy: This is way it is.
Foxy: Yes. Beautiful. But I do not polo shirts
mother Foxy : The one with but play golf.
Foxy: Mutsch! It's just a taster! I'm sure this goes well with the T-shirt.
mother Foxy : One but with polo shirts.
Foxy: I do not care! I'm not buying any extra clothes for a COURSE!
mother Foxy: You're probably again the only one running around so strange ...
Foxy : Exactly. No one but me is wearing jeans and T-shirt.
mother Foxy : Anyway, not to play golf!
Foxy: Can you also measure only about how no matter to me?
mother Foxy : (sighs) DIR is always all the same ... And then you walk around again ... In an elevator ...
Foxy: Mutsch! It is good now! Should I get a quick evening dress that you're satisfied?
mother Foxy : Ah, but red not always have such a rubbish! You you'd just have to buy a polo shirt!
Foxy: Mutsch ... I get a screaming fit right now ...
mother Foxy : Yes, you can go just so! With the funny T-shirt ...
Foxy (looks down at himself again the t-shirt is black, printed on the front with a friendly purple animal, star fishes..)
Foxy: What is wrong wrong with the T-shirt to God's will?
mother Foxy : It fits not play golf.
Foxy: (whimpering softly)
mother Foxy : No one attracts so a T-shirt when he go play golf!
Foxy: Okay! Good! You know what? I'll go get me something else! I'm so ever just the perfect idea! And you know what I will attract? A T-shirt with the inscription: " you have any sex or even play golf " - If that does not fit perfectly to play golf, I do not know everything!!
mother Foxy: Are you crazy? Something you can not wear that!
Foxy: You know, that is amazingly simple. Raise arms, head through the large opening, with the two small hands and * bang *! Drawn!
mother Foxy : You can not but such a stupid award for golf wear!
Foxy: Why? One on "fishing" would be a bad fit, right?
mother Foxy : Why did you ever such a T-shirt? I've never seen!
Foxy : Maybe I'll buy one, just on principle!
mother Foxy : The make up not only on the square, you will see!
Foxy: I'll check it out.
mother Foxy : Something like dragging you not!
Foxy: Want to bet?
mother Foxy : You can not only ... To play golf ... Have you registered as such by name?
Foxy : Yes ... Obviously, I am against "Angela Merkel" decision!
mother Foxy : And then you want to wear such a T-shirt?
Foxy : Maybe I'll hang me for even a name tag, so that pay so no mistakes!
mother Foxy : Then let the stupid cattle prefer to!
Foxy: Oh, what an amazing idea. Yes, I do that maybe, just to FINALLY THIS DISCUSSION TO STOP!
mother Foxy: If you look at a polo shirt had purchased, we would not need to discuss ...

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment