So, today's has gotten me nothing that I love Halloween so much - it was in fact still definitely NOT my day!
But from the beginning:
I spent the whole day cooking, make decorating to do ... Finally, all largely ready and I'm trying to move into the bedroom and me. So I excitedly up the stairs. I do not need light, I know so well my own apartment! And walk with verve and enthusiasm about the landing.
in any case the theory.
was in practice because that is still a box of Dekozeugs.
And I'm (not very elegant, but very lively ...) flown.
And then full carrot slammed to the ground. Let's knee. And with his head on a table edge, so that's worth ...
The sweetness and the best ex-boyfriend of course, all heard the crash and came running at once ...
Mainly, to scold me. * * Gnarfl
Compassion is something nice but ...
Well, then I wanted to help up the sweetness. Haha, I could not get up!
The knee hurt so much in common - no chance to get up.
I sat for a while then first on the floor and massaged my knee cap (felt suspicious when she was outside and did hurt ... disgusting) and one day I thank God, but then came back on its feet.
spent the rest of the evening I übelst limping!
joke in the matter - I had a menu planned, and cooked at all, so I could not even throw on the couch, but have good live cooked and served. (Jaichbintierischblöd. ..)
And then the crowning glory! At some point during the meal I Humpl to the bathroom to get me some water to splash in the face. Suddenly a crunching beneath me ... I look down in horror. Hurrah! I stepped on my glasses!
broken glass, glasses bent total ...
The knee continued to hurt the way, is doing miserably and now when I am holiday also has an emergency physician, I really get too much ...
What I would now say: I have the nose just so full !!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment