YouTube? Repetition, switch let it! The secret of
Yeah, good old YouTube.
The friend of all the time you want to be creative, who want to share their lives with someone who have good ideas, have the bad ideas that are fun to communicate, which makes it fun ... to annoy others?
Yes so is unfortunately on YouTube, everything is changing and so is the community life of those who actually have to just such a search, and they now seem to connect with feet.
What used to be glad you took videos liked the one, you have learned to know people who have a entertaining, we had fun.
course, was even more videos and people you did not like, but it was not even forced them to look at, you could just click on the next video, was calm.
But apparently it seems this feature is not m, to be honest, people are forced schneinbar see the videos they are not kidding, apparently they are forced to deal with people who are unsympathetic to them and apparently it seems the only way to be this someone to miss such a verbally that he falls off the virtual chair.
So real people, we are here in the Kindergarten, one must listen to yet more disputes like: "The mine has scared away my fans". "But for that you have banned me my video!". "Yes, but just because you've been annoyed in the video!". "Did I do net". "Have you well!".
And as in the nursery is of course always a group of children has seen it all very well and are fighting through the hassle of two self-all, so from a 1 to 1 very quickly, a 10 to 10, a 100 against 100 and so on and so forth. And if you then have no more arguments and ne bloody nose and a knee aufgeschrupptes, then ran to Mama and squealed, and we are on the site back in Big Boss YouTube.
For YouTube behaves in then of course as it does every mother with the famous phrase: "So my little (insert name here) would never do something like that (insert name here), the evil have begun, has already done worse and worse ".
I embody personally in this debate the little fat girl that is only next to it and noticed nothing, because it has once again played alone in the sandbox and I'm happy about it.
I can calmly continue playing because I have nothing to do with it.
denied But unfortunately, the principle, for, as well as in kindergarten, is that, despite that we have seen do nothing talked of all the pages that you but on the and the page should be. Each tells a something else, each one expresses a different opinion on.
Can one not simply let rest in, I will stay on YouTube as long as I want, I do not care who with whom dispute has, I do not care who does what here just for the money, I will stay on YouTube as long as it's fun and if it ever makes any more? Well, then I still have the chance to say goodbye just to live as the real one is hard enough, because you should not even make the hobby to hell.
And now please leave me alone again dig in my sandbox.
0 comments:
Post a Comment