In all my very own thing
... Long, long time ago and I do not even have a sexy drawing, a cheerful story or anything else good news for you, but only one request:
morning I have to go to the hospital and let me get the tumor out of the knee - would of course not everything goes as I wished ...
times but now I have a veritable hospital-phobia, I put the whole thing (although the actual stay will be short) - to say the least - in a panic.
Yes, I know. Silly. But nothing is using ...
Just because I loved the mother fuchsias and the puppy, just very briefly let alone need, does not do that's more fun ...
mention, except that a doctor today it has successfully managed to persuade me my impending death ...
So, dear reader - because I did not feel like death I was mad grateful for crossed fingers, good thoughts and everything that helps otherwise against such unfortunate events - and promise, in return, to hopefully came through the surgery and then geglückter recovery back with drawings, stories, and the like to be there for you. ;)
Is that a Deal?
* do * suck plush
Hopefully soon, your panic
Foxy
0 comments:
Post a Comment