Tuesday was not my best day here. My flight was slightly delayed, so I missed my train (yes, there are also trains) to San Jose in the night and wait an hour in the cold for the next needed.
When I finally just before midnight (for me rather 3 clock in the morning because of the time shift) arrived at the hotel, I was told that they were overbooked and they had no more room. Instead, I was for the night in a hotel 15 minutes away shipped to relate the next day my real room.
to happy about this problem I was not, but what can you do. The replacement hotel was from the outside but nice inside disturbed but a roaring air conditioner.
So much for the wrong-run part. Because from there it was good. My surprise was great when I moved into my actual room. A 2-bedroom suite. Lots of room, suite, 2 huge television equipment, large bathroom, etc. Too bad, because the conference that I hardly spend time in the room. And of course, also be assumed that the hotel had simply no other room and so I ended up in this suite.
When I was in the late afternoon in the room to give a sample lecture, there was a knock at the door. A waiter brought over a cheese platter and a bottle of wine - as an apology for the inconvenience of the previous day. A very good train of the hotel, I must say.
And just a good meal for the audience of my sample lecture.
When I finally just before midnight (for me rather 3 clock in the morning because of the time shift) arrived at the hotel, I was told that they were overbooked and they had no more room. Instead, I was for the night in a hotel 15 minutes away shipped to relate the next day my real room.
to happy about this problem I was not, but what can you do. The replacement hotel was from the outside but nice inside disturbed but a roaring air conditioner.
So much for the wrong-run part. Because from there it was good. My surprise was great when I moved into my actual room. A 2-bedroom suite. Lots of room, suite, 2 huge television equipment, large bathroom, etc. Too bad, because the conference that I hardly spend time in the room. And of course, also be assumed that the hotel had simply no other room and so I ended up in this suite.
When I was in the late afternoon in the room to give a sample lecture, there was a knock at the door. A waiter brought over a cheese platter and a bottle of wine - as an apology for the inconvenience of the previous day. A very good train of the hotel, I must say.
And just a good meal for the audience of my sample lecture.
0 comments:
Post a Comment