Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cartoon Image Of Chicken Pox

it's gettin 'lonely at the top of my world

I know this and have tried it. I both want to meet. the hunger and the home. it costs a lot. There was even someone who liked my exhausted. that made me scared. and that took. to understand that. to remember and I will not. so I was looking for weight after that. home is where your heart is. you must watch as hell. this is just as long as they clear mountain air and the sun as long as one does not slip on one side of the ridge. isses down there then that is cold. I understand now another bit better. if I can live with it I do not know. all I white is the responsibility has grown. on both sides of the edge. one is very real these are calculations, technology, equipment, investments, jobs and sometime a bit more natural. the other is only what you feel. the feel what you can. what may be the feel. as long as it is because it is safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment