snow
I'm sitting on my chair at work, the new PCs that we have received after many promises after a week still not connected.
I was sitting at my window seat and look out, after all, just coffee break, outside it is snowing all day.
The flakes are not large, but they are abundant, so the roads and footpaths have been this morning are tightly covered.
the shoes of the people and the tires of the cars have the snow from her beautiful in an unappetising white turns gray.
I look up into the sky, asking me how it is possible that the whole sky from my house to here without a gap covered with clouds, after all, the whole 35 km.
I decide to get out for the rest of the break to go, I grab my coat, my hat, my gloves, all in black, I like black, and go on the road towards the main station.
I see how people go into the freezing kebab next to warm up on hot grill, or enter as dozens of people every second of the station, come out, sometimes it seems even one and the same person to be.
The snow under my boots, also in black, but poorly dressed, feels mushy, it has nothing of its light consistency that he has when he is just like fresh.
Just before the station there are two elderly men, they have looked for a place to stay and play on a folding table chess, it is entertaining to watch them in the argument, unfortunately, I'm listening to too far away to what they say, and I also do not understand chess.
It's noisy outside the station, people talk over each other all of a lone didgeridoo player power sounds interesting to tune into the games, the honking cars, trams ring the last one standing in your way.
On the other side before the baker, I see a group of children, students had always been so early or is it only seems like to me as it is with me so long ago?
you have snow balls made and throwing each other so that, unfortunately, most are not the best destinations in and shall take the snow globes sometimes even a passer, it's funny the kids running away to watch, it reminds me of my not so distant childhood .
I look at the clock, it's time I go back to work.
I stand before the door of the office building, staying as my colleagues tell me, with me still have a coffee, I'm not a big coffee friend, but I do like them to.
We all stand at the door, some with the Kaffeebescher in hand, some with a cigarette, some with both, so only some.
We look together after the passing people, those in the snow playing children, the older gentleman who argue apparently still rushing the people who have probably got their train.
recovered We go back in, with faces of pain to the fourth floor running and happy thoughts, how lucky we have it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment