announcement on his own behalf.
six mentions Anne Wills in my main blog are more than enough.
the talk show "Anne Will" is a contribution to the insidious brainwashing.
downright homicidal - and financed by fees for prime time. I usually watch the show no longer natural.
Last week I made an exception and unfortunately I felt the topic of suicide taboo - who has the right to end life? at.
were invited in addition to Kushner and the right-wing hardcore-Katholiban Bishop Mixa and Katrin Goering-Eckardt (Bündnis90/Die Green), strictly Christian Vice-President of the German Bundestag, member of the Lutheran Church.
I have in the last years seen some of absurdities, persistent reports in my blog about it.
But I Mixa has been a recent peak of concentrated whisked shit from him.
hair bristling Their nonsense will not soon be present on TV. A madman is wrong - but then when the moderator of all these very submissive adores permanent, usually only lets him speak and his opponents ridiculous content, it will be unbearable!
you proceeded, as in the case of me sharply criticized programs to Rita Knobel-Ulrich and Egon Bahr: the most interesting by far hospitable they did not have their say and the right hollow instead adorierte brains.
is now an end to it, I will watch the show of course, never again - but I will mention in future no longer in my "TV on Sunday" list, which is always posted on Friday evening at this point. to mention Will's mission and the issues only in a non-fast read blog, clearly a lot of honor.
I can with my conscience no longer responsible for the softening nonsense to apply the self-love Anne Will.
That's it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment